Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November 4

Today I went to Chaparral High School's play 'And Then There Were None' by Agatha Christie. It was really good and I'd recommend it, or the book it was based on to anyone. Here's a quick overview: Ten people are called to an island for various reasons, when people start dying off one by one, the remaining guesting realize that the host didn't actually exist. There is a murderer on the island, and they have no means to escape.

It's really great, and I love all things related to mysteries or murder.


After that I headed back to school, and we finished almost all of the math test. Afterwards I had Improv Club and 'Alice in Wonderland' rehearsal. Now, I'm home and typing this in.

In about an hour I have a Youth Group to head to.

That's about it for today. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment